Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Joseph Smith cons Jesus into becoming a Mormon, with the power of his Magic Spectacles





Hey ya'll,
Just thought I'd check in. The BFA project is nearing completion and my prof. digs it so it looks as though I am going to graduate. What a long strange trip it has been, but worth it. This Thursday Kelly and I will be headed to Temple Square in the shadow of the great Salt Lake. Our plan is to bring the whole Mormon religion to a grinding halt by luring all the men over a cliff, lemming-style with promises of lush, young, 13-year-old polygamous beauties waiting for them at the bottom. The virgin thing seems to work for Muslims, so why not Mormons? Other than this humble mission sent to me by god in a vision while I was shopping in the dog food aisle of King Soopers, we also plan to cheer on little miss Brittney Morgan as she kicks ass in the all around comp. of the NCAA Gymnastics Finals. GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRIT!!!!!!!! And since we are again going to be in a climbing Mecca I think we will hit up some routes. Here are some pictures from the Red Rocks trip, look for UTAH Pics next week. In the words of the great prophet Joseph Smith, "this week's blog has come to pass."

Peace in the Middle East,
Daniel Wilder

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see how the doc turned out. I also hope you got some good footage of the lemmings going over the cliff. My question to you is, how did you get the virgins to wait at the bottom of a cliff? The meat section of King Soopers is where God usually talks to me. You probably overheard a Purina rep talking to a priest, while setting up the Disney (all rights reserved) Dog Food display, about how every child will pester their parents into "Buying Disney" and other methods for mass corruption.
Check out the meat section though. The God there gives detailed descriptions of how to carryout "His" bidding.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.